Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday!!!

Sorry, slackin' again! My bad! TGIF though! The plan is for me to post some pictures this weekend, of my projects. My top priority before Sunday is make 4 cakes into cake pops, finish a Lego quilt, make cheesecake and pie pops, get a present wrapped, and wrap up a gift basket. The Lego quilt was a birthday present for my cousin, which his birthday was back in June :-/ Hopefully, I will see his mom on Sunday, at a bridal shower that I am co-throwing, so that she can give it to him. I bought a three tray server as my bridal shower present to my aunt-to-be. I plan on making make the (2 cake, cheescake, pie) pops, to put on the servers, and wrap it up pretty :) Then one of the other cakes is going to the person I am co-throwing this bridal shower with, as a thank you present. Then on Sunday, the children's pastor of my church, is leaving. I will miss her a ton! But, I am sooo happy for her! So one of the cakes is for a batch of cake pops for her and her family. So busy, busy weekend....Hopefully, I will get to rest on Sunday afternoon. Hope to post better post soon, but didn't want to leave you hangin'! Enjoy your Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment